Non-Profit & Specialty Association Management Services
Event management Membership services Accounting Board management
What is Non-Profit & Specialty Association Management?
I work with a variety of not-for-profit groups that are governed by boards of directors. Many of my clients are local or state branches of national professional groups. The scope of a Specialty Association worker often includes complete management of the association- from the day-to-day tasks (paying vendors, communicating with members, actings as the liaison with the national branch, managing tech and planning board meetings) to the bigger stuff that pops up (tax exempt status management, large events, financial planning & budgeting).
If it feels like your Board is spending all their time on finding where key files or documents are kept, keeping up with their taxes & finances, managing a website, running an event or answering emails from members, you might need some level of management help.
Association Management is all about flexibility, organization and planning. Allowing the Board to remain focused on the mission of the non-profit, instead of the day-to-day operations.
- Oregon Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians (OCEP) since 2014
- Government Service Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians (GSACEP) since 2018
- The Carol Emmott Foundation since 2018
Former clients & work experience
- Oregon Council of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (OCCAP)
- Providence Health & Services
- Oregon Health & Sciences University