Hi, I’m Liz. I’m a mom of two, a wife of one and a sister to many. California raised, Michigan born and University of New Mexico University graduate.
A little more about me & what I do.
I have been working as a freelance Association Management Executive for over 7 years, sometimes while simultaneously working other full-time or part-time jobs.
I like to stay busy, and am a master multi-tasker. I like the granular details of a project and thrive on timelines, data management and organization.
I enjoy working with others, but I’m also dependable when given a separate task to dive into. Because I can be both a team collaborator or an independent asset, I’m a good fit for all kinds of organizations & projects.
Things I am good at:
Keeping an eye on the budget (or creating one)
Managing projects, big & small
Operational direction and mission metrics
What you can hire me for:
- Manage your organization’s website & social media content, assist with newsletter distribution
- Plan, budget and execute any type of professional event; this includes Board meetings, educational conferences, and social events
- Day-of help for events, from CME coordinating to check-in services & speaker management
- Clean, organize and maintain your membership database
- Respond to emails on behalf of your Board; help triage requests, grow professional relationships with partner organizations, or just be a friendly point of contact for your members to interface with your organization
- Scheduling- from setting up appointments to managing larger, more complicated scheduling needs, I have many years of experience with a variety of scheduling structures both simple & complex
- I’m not daunted by learning new things or throwing my weight into projects that need some help getting across the finish line- in general, you can hire me to assist with pretty much any professional need for small to mid-range sized non profits or businesses